Be confident - Don't take a chance! Determining the part you need can be difficult until you begin a repair. To ensure your repair is a success the first time, this kit includes both parts - the full LCD with fused glass as well as the stand alone glass replacement. You'll have both parts on hand. Once you've completed the repair, simply return the part you didn't use for a full refund or keep it for a future repair
Compatible with iPhone 6 models
- Replace your broken screen yourself and save
- Highest quality, brand new and factory tested
- Ion-strengthened optically clear glass lens
- Fixes screen issues - cracks, touch, dead pixels, lines
- In Stock Items Ship Same Day
- Repair in less than an hour
- Free Warranty - 100% guaranteed parts
- Trusted Seller - U.S. owned, 10 years in business
- Don't be scammed by low quality products & unreliable sellers
- Buy this complete kit and get your device back!
Get the right part - find your model | Which part do I need? - glass vs. lcd.
Complete Repair Kit - Everything You Need
- LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly
- Glass Screen Replacement
- Tailored Tool Kit - proprietary screwdrivers, picks, wedge
- Special Double-Sided Adhesive for new glass
- Access to instructions, tips, and videos
Compatible Models - Identify your device
The specific repair for your device may vary. A typical glass repair can be completed with the following steps. We suggest viewing a repair video on YouTube prior to installation.
- Apply a strip of clear packing tape across the cracked screen
- Use the heat source to slowly heat up the surface of your screen to loosen the adhesive
- Apply the suction cup to the glass
- With the wedge tool start to separate the glass from the device
- Insert the picks as you go to keep the screen separated
- Work your way around the device, separating the bottom of the device last
- Once the glass is separated, carefully disconnect digitizer flex cable
- Once the glass is removed wipe off LCD
- Apply adhesive to replacement screen
- Reconnect digitizer flex cable
- Adhere screen to phone
This repair requires precision and patience. RepairPartsPlus is not responsible for any damage to devices during installation.