(NOT compatible with larger iPhone 6s+ Plus 5.5")
Compatible with iPhone 6s models
- Replace your broken glass yourself and save
- Ion-strengthened optically clear glass lens
- In Stock Items Ship Same Day
- Lowest cost option for screen repair
- 1-2 hours to install
- Free Warranty - 100% guaranteed parts
- Trusted Seller - U.S. owned, 10 years in business
- Don't be scammed by low quality products & unreliable sellers
- Buy this repair kit and get your device back!
The right part? - This fixes cracked or scratched screens only. If you have dead pixels, discolored spots, or unresponsive touch a complete LCD is required.
- View All Repair Options
- Highest Quality Glass Screen
- Tailored Tool Kit - proprietary screwdrivers, picks, wedge
- Special Double-Sided Adhesive for new glass
- Access to instructions, tips, and videos
Compatible Models - Identify your device
The specific repair for your device may vary. A typical glass repair can be completed with the following steps. We suggest viewing a repair video on YouTube prior to installation.
- Apply a strip of clear packing tape across the cracked screen
- Use the heat source to slowly heat up the surface of your screen to loosen the adhesive
- Apply the suction cup to the glass
- With the wedge tool start to separate the glass from the device
- Insert the picks as you go to keep the screen separated
- Work your way around the device, separating the bottom of the device last
- Once the glass is separated, carefully disconnect digitizer flex cable
- Once the glass is removed wipe off LCD
- Apply adhesive to replacement screen
- Reconnect digitizer flex cable
- Adhere screen to phone
This repair requires precision and patience. RepairPartsPlus is not responsible for any damage to devices during installation.