Please note, due to holiday increased shipments, tracking is not being updated as frequently by USPS and sometimes not at all until delivery. However, rest assured that packages are being delivered in time frame expected. If you have any questions, please use online chat or email us at email@example.com.
To check the status of your order or to get a delivery estimate
- Go to My Account and login to view your order (need to have registered when you placed order)
- If your package has shipped, you will receive a shipping notification by email with tracking link.
- Click the tracking number associated with the order to track the package through the carrier's website (except USPS First-Class International).
- For more details, click on Tracking History on the carrier site. You can also request to get tracking alerts.
- Note: We will also send an email when your shipment is delivered as well.
Orders may be cancelled prior to processing when charges are applied to your credit card. To provide fast delivery, we process orders quickly and may begin processing almost immediately upon receiving an order. In the event an order cannot be canceled, it is subject to standard return process and policy.
Delivery Option Details
- FREE Shipping
- FREE Shipping for orders over $29.99 within the USA
*. (4-7 day standard delivery). Limited time offer.
Use coupon code - FREESHIP.
* Some specialty or oversized items do not qualify.
- (3-5 business days) ; no Sunday delivery.
- (2-4 business days): not guaranteed; no Sunday delivery.
- UPS Ground
- (2-5 business days), no weekend delivery.
- 2 Day
- 2 business days (from date shipped), no weekend delivery.
- 1 Day
- 1 business day (from date shipped), no weekend delivery.
** Orders over $150 require signature for delivery to insure delivered safely. **
Note: Some orders require verification.
To ensure the accuracy of order detail as well as to protect against fraudulent activity, we may need to collect additional information. This may result in a 1-2 day delay in processing an order. If your billing and shipping addresses are different or other information is required, we will email you a notice. RepairPartsPlus reserves the right to cancel any order and will actively pursue prosecution of fraudulent offenders.
Shipping To Canada & International Countries
- USPS First Class 7-18 Business Days
- USPS Priority 5-10 Business Days
Note: Tracking is not provided for first-class mail once it leaves the United States. Packages will be delivered using your country's local mail service. Delivery times can vary greatly depending on the country. Shipments may occasionally be held in customs for extended periods of time. Buyers are responsible for any customs duty or tax.
To verify what carrier your package will be delivered through, we recommend this page
Shipping Questions? Get Answers Here
Tracking says delivered but didn’t receive
Do you fear that your order is misdelivered? Hope is not lost! Following these instructions enables you to get your package as quickly as possible.
After 36 hours
- Confirm the shipping address provided at checkout by visiting your Order History and reviewing the order details.
- Check around the delivery location.
- Look around the entrances of your residence for the package or a notice of attempted delivery (ex: near back porches, bushes, garages, or other places that the driver may have left it).
- Check if someone else accepted delivery.
- See if a neighbor or other resident received the package.
- Contact your postal person or the post office. Note: sometimes, a package says delivered BEFORE it is actually delivered.
have passed since the date of delivery, please contact our Customer Support and confirm that you have followed the above steps.
Note: Replacements are only available when a valid shipping address was provided.
Tracking isn't found or updating
If the tracking has not updated within 7 business days of your order being shipped and you still have not received your order, please contact us so that we can investigate the issue.
When the tracking information isn't being updated by the carrier as expected, we understand your frustration. Sometimes weather is an issue, and sometimes packages just aren't scanned into the carrier's system at intermediary stops, so it looks like nothing is happening. Other times, it's just the carrier running behind or performing transit safety measures.
It's not uncommon for a carrier to skip package scans when they're running behind, as this allows them to travel greater distances without stopping. Transporting packages in this manner is generally faster, since additional scanning also means additional processing time. This can look like it's gone from one state on the west coast to another state on the east coast all in one tracking update, and this is normal.
If you see that your package arrived at a sorting facility and the tracking does not show that it has departed that facility, this could actually be in transit to you but it's just not being scanned along the way. We recommend waiting until the expected delivery date presented at checkout to allow time for the tracking information to update. Contact us if you are still worried your package is lost so we may assist you. We are here to help.
Note: USPS First-Class (Standard shipping) and Priority Mail services are not guaranteed delivery services and do not have guaranteed delivery dates—only an expected delivery date. This means that you may not see tracking updates right away, and it's possible that your order arrives on time without any issues.
Missing or delayed packages
Occasionally, packages are not delivered in an estimated time frame and are not able to be located by tracking information (if available). Once this happens, the package is considered "missing."
If a package falls in to this category, RepairPartsPlus reserves the right to send a replacement. Refunds or returns are only available for orders that have been successfully received. We are unable to provide refunds or replacements for missing packages where an incorrect shipping address was provided to us.
Please note: It is recommended that you file a claim with the carrier as they will be able to help you find the missing package better than we will.
After the last tracking update a package is considered lost or missing after the estimated wait times below:
- Standard (Domestic) - 2 weeks
- Express (Domestic) - 3 days
- USPS First Class International - 6 weeks
- USPS Express Mail International - 4 weeks
Package arrived damaged
Occasionally, packages are damaged during shipping, rendering the item(s) unusable or non-functional. Damage must be reported within 72 hours of receipt.
If a package falls into this category, RepairPartsPlus (RPP) reserves the right to send a replacement. Refunds or returns are only available for orders that have been received undamaged. We are not able to provide a refund for parts damaged in shipping.
If you suspect that your package has been damaged in shipping, please file a damaged-in-shipping claim by emailing us with subject “DAMAGED” and include photos of the damage, all received items, barcode label on damaged item, all interior packing materials, as well as the packaging that the item arrived in. Be sure to include your order number in the email.
NOTE: Do NOT dispose of the package or item if the item arrived damaged. Be sure to hold onto all items as we may require them to be shipped back.