Order & Shipping Help
RepairPartsPlus and COVID-19
RepairPartsPlus is open and shipping orders, but delivery times may be longer than usual.
USPS and other carriers are experiencing high volume of shipments which is causing some delivery delays. Our delivery times have been adjusted to add an additional day. All carriers are no longer committing to delivery times. Shipments may take longer - up to 5-7 days more than usual and tracking may not be updated as frequently.
To check the status of your order or to get a delivery estimate
- Go to My Account and login to view your order (need to have registered when you placed order) or check your email for a shipping notification with tracking. We will also send a message when your shipment is delivered.
Orders may be cancelled prior to processing when charges are applied to your credit card. To provide fast delivery, we process orders quickly and may begin processing almost immediately upon receiving an order. In the event an order cannot be canceled, it is subject to the standard return process and policy.
- Delivery Estimate is number of business days from date shipped and may be different than the order date).
- Ship Date is the date order leaves our warehouse and listed on product listing page in Availability. (Orders ship Mon-Fre except major holidays)
- You will receive an automatic email with tracking when item is shipped. It can take up to 24 hours for shipper to update status.
Delivery Option Details
- FREE Shipping
- (4-7 business days)
- (3-5 business days) ; no Sunday delivery.
- (2-4 business days): not guaranteed; no Sunday delivery.
- UPS Ground
- (2-5 business days), no weekend delivery.
- 2 Day
- 2 business days (from date shipped), no weekend delivery.
- 1 Day
- 1 business day (from date shipped), no weekend delivery.
NOTE: Orders over $150 require signature for delivery to insure delivered safely.
Shipping To Canada & International Countries
- USPS First Class 7-14 Business Days
- USPS Priority 5-9 Business Days
- USPS Express Mail 3-5 Business Days
Note: International shipments may occasionally be held in customs for extended periods of time. During these delays you may not see tracking updates for up to a week or more before it clears customs. If this delay extends beyond 21 days a replacement shipment will be sent. Buyers are responsible for any customs duty or tax.
More Shipping Details
Notice of damaged or missing package must be received within 72 hours of confirmed delivery; client submit tracking request through carrier.
Carriers used are USPS and UPS depending on weight and delivery time.
Delivery times are not guaranteed.
Tracking says delivered but didn’t receive
Do you fear that your order is misdelivered? Hope is not lost! Following these instructions enables you to get your package as quickly as possible.
- Confirm the shipping address provided at checkout by visiting your Order History and reviewing the order details.
- Check around the delivery location.
- Look around the entrances of your residence for the package or a notice of attempted delivery (ex: near back porches, bushes, garages, or other places that the driver may have left it).
- Check if someone else accepted delivery.
- See if a neighbor or other resident received the package.
Note: Replacements are only available when a valid shipping address was provided.
Once 36 hours have passed since the date of delivery, please contact our Customer Support and confirm that you have followed the above steps.
For International Orders: Occasionally, packages are not delivered in the expected time frame and are unable to be located by the tracking information (if available). It may take additional time for Customs import processing and delivery. If the tracking doesn't update within 3 weeks, please contact Customer Support.
Missing or Delayed Packages
Occasionally, packages are not delivered in an estimated time frame and are not able to be located by tracking information (if available). Once this happens, the package is considered "missing."
If a package falls in to this category, RepairPartsPlus reserves the right to send a replacement. Refunds or returns are only available for orders that have been successfully received. We are unable to provide refunds or replacements for missing packages where an incorrect shipping address was provided to us.
Please note: It is recommended that you file a claim with the carrier as they will be able to help you find the missing package better than we will.
After the last tracking update a package is considered lost or missing after the estimated wait times below:
- Standard (Domestic) - 2 weeks
- Express (Domestic) - 3 days
- USPS First Class International - 8 weeks
- USPS Express Mail International - 8 weeks
Package arrived damaged
Occasionally, packages are damaged during shipping, rendering the item(s) unusable or non-functional. Damage must be reported within 72 hours of receipt.
If a package falls into this category, RepairPartsPlus (RPP) reserves the right to send a replacement. Refunds or returns are only available for orders that have been received undamaged. We are not able to provide a refund for parts damaged in shipping.
If you suspect that your package has been damaged in shipping, please file a damaged-in-shipping claim by emailing us with subject “DAMAGED” and include photos of the damage, all received items, barcode label on damaged item, all interior packing materials, as well as the packaging that the item arrived in. Be sure to include your order number in the email.
NOTE: Do NOT dispose of the package or item if the item arrived damaged. Be sure to hold onto all items as we may require them to be shipped back.