To check the status of your order or to get a delivery estimate
- Delivery Estimate is number of business days from date shipped and may be different than the order date).
- Ship Date is the date order leaves our warehouse and listed on product listing page in Availability. (Orders ship M-F except major holidays)
- You will receive an automatic email with tracking when item is shipped. It can take up to 24 hours for shipper to update status.
- Orders may ship in multiple shipments from multiple locations for faster delivery.
- Standard Shipping
- (3-6 business days) ; no Sunday delivery.
- (2-4 business days): NOT Guaranteed; no Sunday delivery.
- UPS Ground
- (2-5 business days): No Saturday or Sunday delivery.
- 2 Day
- 2 business days (from date shipped), no weekend delivery.
- 1 Day Overnight
- 1 business day (from date shipped), no weekend delivery.
More Shipping Details
Orders may ship in multiple parcels and from different warehouses, to speed up your delivery.
Shipments are fully insured and have online tracking; you're protected and informed.
Notice of lost package must be received within 48 hours of confirmed delivery; client submit tracking request through carrier.
Carriers used are USPS and UPS depending on weight and delivery time.
We reserve the right to select the carrier and class of service which matches or exceeds the delivery schedule estimate presented in shopping cart.
Delivery times are not guaranteed.
To check the status of your order, go to
My Account - Orders.
Order Verification - Billing & Shipping Addresses Are Different
For fraud prevention purposes, if your billing and shipping addresses are different or do not match the billing address on file with credit card used, we may need to verify your order. There is a 1-3 day delay for order verification. We will notify you right away by email if required. RepairPartsPlus reserves the right to cancel any order. RepairPartsPlus actively pursues and prosecutes fraud offenders.
International Shipping Options (Canada and Worldwide)
- USPS First Class Mail 7-14 Business Days
- USPS Priority 5-7 Business Days
- USPS Express Mail 3-5 Business Days
Note: International shipments may occasionally be held in customs for extended periods of time. During these delays you may not see tracking updates for up to a week or more before it clears customs. If this delay extends beyond 21 days a replacement shipment will be sent.
Buyers are responsible for any customs duty or tax.