OLED capacitive touchscreen w/ Refurbished Glass
Quality is 99% same as Original
Size 6.5 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~83.7% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 1242 x 2688 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
800 nits max brightness
Replace your broken screen in under an hour!
- Highest quality, brand new and factory tested
- Capacitive Touchscreen with exact fit connections
- Fixes most screen issues - cracks, touch, dead pixels, lines
- Free Warranty - 100% guaranteed parts
- Trusted seller - U.S. owned, 16 years
- Don't be scammed by low quality products & unreliable sellers
- Buy Today and get your device back
True Tone functionality is disabled after a screen replacement, even when using an original Apple screen.
The sensor assembly with earpiece speaker is not included. The sensor assembly is paired to your iPhone's logic board and must be transferred from your old screen to new one. The sensor assembly includes the flood illuminator, a part of the Face ID feature. If it is damaged or original not used, Face ID will not work.
Select the tool kit option - Get everything you need
- Full OLED Soft Screen, Glass Touch Digitizer + Frame Assembly
- Tailored Tool Kit - proprietary screwdrivers, picks, wedge
- Access to instructions, tips, and videos
- The EASIEST screen repair option!
RepairPartsPlus is not responsible for any damage to devices during installation.