Compatible with iPhone 5s 5c 5
- A1428 | A1429 | A1442 | A1456 | A1507 | A1526 | A1529 | A1532 | A1453 | A1457 | A1518 | A1528 | A1530 | A1533
Identify your device »
The right part? - This fixes cracked or scratched screens only. If you have dead pixels, discolored spots, or unresponsive touch a complete LCD is required.
- View All Repair Options
Select the tool kit option - Get everything you need
- Highest Quality Screen Glass
- Tailored Tool Kit - proprietary screwdrivers, picks, wedge
- Special Double-Sided Adhesive for new glass
- Access to instructions, tips, and videos
The specific repair for your device may vary. A typical glass repair can be completed with the following steps. We suggest viewing a repair video on YouTube prior to installation.
- Apply a strip of clear packing tape across the cracked screen
- Use the heat source to slowly heat up the surface of your screen to loosen the adhesive
- Apply the suction cup to the glass
- With the wedge tool start to separate the glass from the device
- Insert the picks as you go to keep the screen separated
- Work your way around the device, separating the bottom of the device last
- Once the glass is separated, carefully disconnect digitizer flex cable
- Once the glass is removed wipe off LCD
- Apply adhesive to replacement screen
- Reconnect digitizer flex cable
- Adhere screen to phone
This repair requires precision and patience. RepairPartsPlus is not responsible for any damage to devices during installation.